Catch Up on the last episode on RatedStarsRadio.com – Wild*Card Wednesday March 19th!
Studio Guests/Special Guests Introduction
- Featured User Submissions: Eagle Chang Music – Right Way
- Feature Songs & Music
- TOPICS, GOSSIP & NEWS – WHAT’S GOING ON THIS WEEK!
- Recap from Prior Week
- #TeamPlush & RatedStarsRadio.comhas tripled our LIVE listeners on last week’s Wild Card Wednesday on RatedStarsRadio.com!
- 9th Annual Jazz in the Gardens Festival
- Featured Review: “Rated in the Garden”
- Pictures on PlushEvent.com Courtesy of #TeamPlush photographer O’shaun
- Feedback from Listeners:
- Jarrett Epps (from Atlanta) Light skin, dark skin. Who cares. I have one requirement. Can I look at you and still love you when you wake up in the morning without all of that shit on your face called makeup. I discriminate against ugly women. I like pretty ones. Plain and simple. LOL!!!
- Tiffany Vaughn Edwards (from South Florida) That website trini homewreckers had me rolling. ..lol….my husband was laughing too
- Derek Diamante (from South Florida) I listened to half of last nights rebroadcast. I like what you all are doing! Good topix too. Gets ppl thinking and talking
- Tony Hammond Couldn’t leave it on ur page but yoooooo da show was fire yesterday a lil tense but it was great s/o to u n da plush crew
- Anthony Tyndale …just listening to you and your peoples station good so far… Great stuff. also says “ like it. Very professional” “Just gonna download them and listen one after the other. You all be on tv next!!!”
- Relationships & Raunchiness
- Finding out about news over social media
- break up
- Light Skin vs. Dark Skin
- Does it matter? And Why?
- What is your preference? And is having a preference wrong?
- Is lighter skinned people favored?
- Are darker skinned people intimidating?
- Do you have to be light skinned to be considered beautiful?
- Is this Issue Just in the Black/African-American community or does this issue exist all over the world wherever people of color exist?
- Why is it that when this issue of skin color discussed, we stay on the surface?
- Are we not educated enough to speak intelligently about it?
- Are we afraid to offend people?
- Social Media Feedback
- Jarrett Epps (from Atlanta) The reason there is division in the black community regarding skin color is because of racism. White people poisoned us by making people believe that lighter was better. History shows us that lighter skin blacks were given privilege by working in the big house or doing other duties less manual than their counterparts. It’s a sick poison that permeates our community to this day. It’s called white supremacy. Just like Bob Marley said in his song “War” that was originally a speech by Haille Salassie I to the United Nations, “Until the philosophy which holds once one race superior and another is finally a permanently discredited and abandoned everywhere is WAR!” It is this sick philosophy that poisons our people. Plain and simple. Show this to the rest if your team. I’ll be listening in next week.
- Does cultural differences affect relationships?
- Provocative Talk
- Oral Sex.
- Are people more open to oral sex now?
- How soon should you do it in a relationship?
- How often you and your mate perform oral sex?
- What to do or think if your partner is not skilled or too skilled?
- Do you use protection?
- Chris brown kicked out of rehab and locked up foe 30 days
- Is the media not giving Chris Brown a break or is he not learning his lesson?
- Is Chris Brown bipolar?
- KiatheCEO’s going to Vegas for a Marketing Convention? Contact her at 754-444-1132 to network.
- Events: All About The Brown Bottle – Saturday, April 19th at Lush Fusion located at 2721 N. Hiatus Rd. in Cooper City, FL. Music by Supersound, Innocent, Firm Music, Champion Squad & Gangalee Movements.
- Trending on Social Media – #WCW, formally known as Woman Crush Wednesday, is the new hashtag for#WILDCARDWEDNESDAY (Inside Joke for the our loyal listeners)
- Shout Outs
- Photographer: O’Shaun
- Promoter: Ann Marie @_monaco_
- Schana @flawlesserror
- March 19th – Queen Latifah
- March 20th – Spike Lee & Pat Riley
- March 24th – Chris Bosh
- March 25th – Big Sean
- March 24th – Richard Small – #TeamPlush (Jewelz, Kia & HotShot’s Grandpa)
- Loyal Listeners/Supporters Shout Out
- Keisha from Jacksonville
- Family Rel & Michelle and Mel & Lily (@_LilyLo)
- Vanna, Lexi, Gillian from the Tri-State Area
- Sponsored Ads
- 2nd Annual All White Yacht Party Hosted by Liv Alive Social Group & Jill Tracey of Hot 105.1 FM on Saturday, May 3rd 2014. Party on Cinco De Mayo Weekend Aboard the Luxurious South Beach Lady Yacht! R&B, Hip Hop, Reggae & Much More Music by DJ Self Born & DJ Scoobz. This Yacht Party Boards @ The Hyatt Hotel Yacht Dock at 400 SE 2ND Avenue in Miami, FL at 5:30PM, Departs at 6PM and returns at 10PM. Log on toPlushEvent.com for more info!
- Nikia Media is offering specials on design and marketing services. This month’s special for Web Design is as low $150 for a 5 page website. Email info@NikiaMedia.com for more information!
- If you are looking for a full service debt resolution and financial services company, you can contact Aleire Financial .They specialize in Student loan consolidation and forgiveness, debt resolution, and credit repair. For more information contact Aleire Financial toll free at 855-425-3473, Monday through Friday, from 9am to 9pm Est. You can also visit them on the web at www.aleire.com (spell web address).
- Advertiser Mentions
To be included in our advertiser mentions segment, Visit RatedStars.com and click on the donate button. Donate at least $1 to be included to our advertiser mentions LIVE ON AIR at RatedStarsRadio.com – FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY! For more advertising & marketing needs, email us at info@RatedStarsRadio.com or call us off air at 754-444-1132.
- Affordable Care Act aka Obama Care – Open Enrollment for health insurance ends March 31st 2014. Call 1-800-566-1058 for more information and to get your FREE, No Obligation Health Insurance Quote Now.
- Don’t forget to check out NotMyProblems.com for T-Shirts that make a statement – for Men & Women!
#TeamPlush Contact Info
- PlushEvent.com → info@PlushEvent.com
- RatedStars.com → info@RatedStars.com
- Rated Stars Radio → info@RatedStarsRadio.com
- Phone Numbers
- 347-237-4368 ON AIR
- 754-444-1132 OFF AIR
- Social Media Accounts
- Facebook Pages – Like Us!!
- Instagrams – Follow Us!!
- Twitter – Follow Us!!
Ways to Listen to our past radio shows:
- Ways to Listen to the Archive Shows: Download Rated Stars Radio Podcast
- Download the Rated Stars Radio past radio shows from the iTunes Store & Podcast App for Apple Devices. Just Search for Rated Stars Radio
- You can also download Rated Stars Radio from Stitcher Radio. Search and subscribe to Rated Stars Radio, and listen to our Radio Shows – on demand – in iOS, Android and PCs operating systems.
- Rated Stars Radio is also Available in the Zune Marketplace for devices with Windows and is even available for Blackberry.
- NEW: You can now download and listen to Rated Stars Radio in the TuneIn Radio app!
You can chat with us live on the air in many ways. We make it real easy! Just follow our social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to stay informed. Also you can go to BlogTalkRadio.com and create a FREE listener account. Or You can Also go to RatedStars.com click on “Calendar” from the main menu and select the event for today’s show. Or call 347-237-4368 LIVE on air! Still lost? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will guide you because we are nice like that!
Music Artists & Talent
You can work with us in several ways to promote yourself!
- Complete the music artist profile @ RatedStars.com to be featured online or on our radio shows.
- Other talent can go to PlushEvent.com/Plush-Gigs to complete the model, photographer, videographer, DJ & Graphic Designer Profiles
- We will give all new songs that meet our basic criteria a chance to be played on RatedStarsRadio.com.
- The Radio Show Hosts may comment, but the Listeners and Ratings from our website will decide if your music is a Rated Stars “Smash HIT” or if we are going to TRASH It for good.
- If your song is RATED a Smash HIT by the people, we will add your song to our Radio Station’s rotation. However, if your song TRASH, we will NEVER play your song again!
If you would like to be featured Smash HIT or TRASH It Segment, contact us!
To be featured on our Smash Hit or Trash It segment on RatedStarsRadio.com, send your downloadable music link(s), via SoundCloud, with the name of the song and the artist(s) to be featured listed to email@example.com. We also need a picture for the website; it could be of the artist or an album cover, preferably with the music artist on it.
You can RATE anything posted on RatedStars.com once a day per device. That means if you have a laptop, cellphone and tablet, you can vote 3 times per day! Share the links with your following and tell them to listen and Rate content on this site too! How else are you going to get yourself out there if you don’t show your fans that you are doing BIG THINGS?!
You can also comment on our site and tweet us right from our home page on RatedStars.com.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!